What's new

Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter (1 Viewer)

Anders Englund

Second Unit
Well, what can you say? The story was awful. The dialogue was totally pointless, and poorly dubbed. The fighting scenes made Steven Segal seem like a talent, and there wasn't the faintest trace of any acting talent.

In other words, I loved this movie. The title alone make sure there is no way you won't know what to expect, and it repeatedly slap you with references to just about every movie you've ever seen. And hey, you gotta love the shot of Our Savior wearing a T-shirt with the text "Fuck me, Fuck you, Fuck everyone!"

Anyone else pick this up?

--Anders

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
It was supposed to be on the Total Movie Mag in Canada, but low and behold... My disc had Species on it, despite being labled JCVH! I had no idea it was out on DVD, how'd you get it?

The Total Movie mag is now out of business, but can still be found on shelves. I don't think anyone got JCVH on the disc, and my emails to Total Movie never got answered, the bastids!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks