What's new

I've got a new dog! (1 Viewer)

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Sam, that's a great video indeed.

I like the way how one of them continues to struggle and finally learns to cope with the difficult skid.

Cees

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Pool party!
itsG83U.gif

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I've been working some really long days at work this past week so my wife sent me a selfie she took of herself and Ike (just in case I forgot what they look like! :biggrin: ):

gallery_286742_34_36519.jpg

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
My old dog Bear LOVED the water. I have a ton of video of her. Just amazing. And she was very careful when swimming around people. She'd stop paddling and just float if she got near you. :*) she went underwater once and scared the poopies out of me. I didn't know that many dogs do that just fine.

Here's Bear with pups (including my beloved Goldie, both RIP)

bearpups.jpg

Here's Goldie. She was born on June 12th. I usually celebrate with a can of bbq vienna sausages (that I used to help her take her meds when she had cancer) but forgot this year. :( I truly hate that...

goldiepup4.jpg

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
I don't know if I've ever put this pic of Goldie on. She had the cancer here but still smiled for me. The camera messed up and I asked her to hold the smile and she did for a short time... smart as a whip that one.. 2005 or so

goldie1-1.jpg

Holy moly! I don't remember scooter looking this puppylike... lol her whole face is gray now. funny what you find when you go throu your photos! 2005 or so

scooterwoods32162008.jpg

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Scooter was having great pains last monday, could barely walk. Everybody knows how that makes you feel. She's the happiest friendliest usually, but not last monday. I messaged her arms and legs, and she was fine. But when I touched her back near where her tail connects, that was hurty! Luckily, they said she probably pulled a muscle or something like that. After pain killers, muscle relaxers and some other pill ($50 worth total!!!) she's her old self. Doing good so far. She has to remain calm, no ruff housing with my others and no walks for a little while longer. Anybody know how to explain that to her? With visual aids? :(

I still need to get some pictures off my camera of mine to put on. Will do soon. In the meantime, found this on a list of photos showing Acts of Kindness at the link below. Gave me a warm feeling in my Monday cold heart:

acts-of-kindness8.jpg

http://www.viralnova.com/acts-of-kindness-random/9/

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks