What's new

Invasion ongoing thread (1 Viewer)

Valerie G.

Stunt Coordinator
I know all of the "Save this show" crusades get kind of old, but if anyone wants to write to ABC, I thought I'd post the contact info. I'm not even going to ask for a second season, because I know that chances of that are slim. But I am going to write and encourage ABC to wrap things up with a two hour movie. If anyone wants to do the same, here is all the contact info for ABC:

ABC, Inc.
500 S. Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521-4551

Phone: (818) 460-7477

And you can use this form to contact the ABC Audience Relations Department:
http://abc.go.com/site/contactus.html

It would really be great if we could get them to do a wrap up movie. They are looking at doing a two hour movie for 'Commander in Chief', so why not Invasion?

Valerie G.

Stunt Coordinator
Here's the address for Sci-Fi, if anyone wants to write and urge them to pick Invasion up. I'm going to send them a couple letters, so I thought I'd post the info here, too.

The Sci-Fi Channel
1230 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10020

Phone: (212)-413-5000
E-Mail: [email protected] and [email protected]

And here are some fax numbers for The SciFi Channel:
212-413-6531
212-413-6522
212-413-6503
212-413-6509

NeilO

Senior HTF Member

I also was quite surprised that no one tried to drag the "soldiers" in with them. With such a large group of people there I was quite surprised they didn't have such a scene.

Anyway, it was a great season finale. It brought a whole bunch of issues (& character arcs) to a head and wrapped up the Szura plot. There are a ton of things left over, but all in all it was very satisfying. It is unfortunate that the CW didn't pick it up either.

Neil

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
Had it DVR'd. Just watched it. Wow! The first 10 minutes felt like a feature film. The whole series was really well done and it's a shame that Shaun Cassidy and his crew won't be able to give us another season. I'm so disappointed its cancelled, but I'm so glad I stuck with the show.

JoshRas

Stunt Coordinator
I watched every episode, but I must say it wasnt a huge favorite. It was good enough to DVR but it never seemed like I was anticipating watching the next week's episode like I do say with Lost. Too bad they have an open ending but it's kinda cool if they leave it open ended. I wonder if they knew they were going to be cancelled when they did the show?

I wish Threshold could have gone on a whole year like Invasion, I enjoyed that show a lot more.

OK, and what does CW stand for? Which network is that? thanks

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Clarence Wiedman.

No, that's wrong. It stands for CBS/Warner. It's the new network created when UPN and the WB merged.

BrianTV

Auditioning
Real Name
Brian Woyan
I just heard Invasion will be coming out soon on DVD. I loved this show but why would I waste my money on the DVD set when there is no ending? Networks need to get their act together and at least give shows an ending if they are going to put them out on DVD.

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
Sorry - IMO, not a good enough reason to reward these pricks by buying the set. This show was doing okay enough to warrant a second season. Cold day in hell before I will plunk down any cash for this......

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks