1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

If you're nuts, and I do mean nuts about Tim Burton and Danny Elfman....

Discussion in 'Music' started by Nicholas Martin, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Nicholas Martin

Nicholas Martin Well-Known Member

Then this might be for you, price tag notwithstanding:

http://www.burtonelfman.com/

Warner Bros. will be releasing a limited edition box set of music from the films of director Tim Burton, all of course composed by Danny Elfman in expanded forms, complete with demos, alternates, outtakes, and the kitchen sink - in fact the box is large enough for a kitchen sink!

All details are at the link, because there are simply too many details to go over here (and even a funny video with Burton and Elfman joking about this box.

The price tag however, is no joke and this release really caters to the more hardcore, or totally batshit insane of Burton/Elfman fans....I'll not spoil it for you so you can have a look and prepare for the shock of the price...and you thought Blu-ray box sets were expensive!

Available in December.

2. Steve Tannehill

Steve Tannehill Ambassador

Steve Tannehill
    Wow, that's expensive!

3. Adam Gregorich

Owner

Adam
    Thanks for sharing the video is pretty funny. The price is steep, but there are only 1000....

4. Lucia Duran

Lucia Duran Well-Known Member

I don't have $500 to blow like that, but man how I would love to own that collection. Tim Burton and Danny Elfman are two of my favorites!

5. Michael Harris

Michael Harris Well-Known Member

Just listening to the music on the site is a thrill. What an amazing set and I'm one of those folks who may be just bat shit enough to buy it.