What's new

If you're nuts, and I do mean nuts about Tim Burton and Danny Elfman.... (1 Viewer)

Nick Martin

Senior HTF Member
Then this might be for you, price tag notwithstanding:

http://www.burtonelfman.com/

Warner Bros. will be releasing a limited edition box set of music from the films of director Tim Burton, all of course composed by Danny Elfman in expanded forms, complete with demos, alternates, outtakes, and the kitchen sink - in fact the box is large enough for a kitchen sink!

All details are at the link, because there are simply too many details to go over here (and even a funny video with Burton and Elfman joking about this box.

The price tag however, is no joke and this release really caters to the more hardcore, or totally batshit insane of Burton/Elfman fans....I'll not spoil it for you so you can have a look and prepare for the shock of the price...and you thought Blu-ray box sets were expensive!

Available in December.

Lucia Duran

Screenwriter
I don't have $500 to blow like that, but man how I would love to own that collection. Tim Burton and Danny Elfman are two of my favorites!

Michael Harris

Screenwriter
Just listening to the music on the site is a thrill. What an amazing set and I'm one of those folks who may be just bat shit enough to buy it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks