What's new

I want "Married with Children" on DVD! (1 Viewer)

Oliver Kopp

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Oliver
Me too! Season by season only of course.
------------------
htfsig3.jpg

Gilbert Galindo

Stunt Coordinator
I 'm supporting! This is one of my all time favs. Al Bundy is the man. I love dvd with freeze frame option with Kelly and Amber. WHOOOOOOOA BUNDY!!

Scott-C

Supporting Actor
Kimmo,
Look at it this way: the prices of all the discs, combined, probably would not cost as much as a vintage, 1st edition of Big'uns magazine...
laugh.gif

------------------
Scott
[Edited last by Scott-C on September 27, 2001 at 12:16 PM]

John Gido

Second Unit
I would buy it season by season along with the "Married With Children" clone, "Unhappily Ever After" (with a young Nikki Cox and the voice of Bobcat Golthwait as "Mr. Floppy").

Joe6pack99

Second Unit
Real Name
Jarett
MWC has been one of my favorite shows ever since I was little! I've been hoping and wanting this to come for a VERY long time. Hmmm lets up this to many pages and send this to whoever needs to get it I WANT these and of course all episodes.

Deepak Shenoy

Supporting Actor
As much as I hate "best-of" collections of TV episodes, I think MWC is a show that would lend itself well to a best-of collection format rather than season-by-season boxsets. Some of the early episodes were not that funny and last couple of seasons were particularly bad. Maybe they can do compilations of some of the better episodes based on themes.
[OK, I take it back. I just checked the online episode guide to see how many episodes there were that I liked. It turns out that I liked each and every episode from seasons 7-10. I would really love to have these complete seasons on DVD.]
[Edited last by Deepak Shenoy on September 29, 2001 at 02:33 PM]

RayG

Stunt Coordinator
I most watch at least 2 hours of Married with Children everyday, and would certainly buy season box sets.

Dedrick

Agent
Count me in also. I would buy season sets in a second.
------------------
Link Removed
Keep your flippers off my stache.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khuranatech
Recent bookmarks