What's new

I want "Married with Children" on DVD! (2 Viewers)

Scott-C

Supporting Actor
I thought it was about time to resurrect this thread and gain more support for this series on DVD.
Thanks Brian! Just imagine (dream)...season by season discs so all "No Ma'amers" can instantly access their favorite episodes, with no fear of video quality degradation...
"Tell her about the legend of OCD...One Cool Dude!"
------------------
Scott

Beast

Second Unit
Real Name
Michael Cameron
I agree, I want season boxsets also. This was one of my favorite shows. I would seriously veg out enjoying all these great shows again. "Moon men took my socks" Ahh, the memories...season boxsets soon...please.
Would also like to see complete season boxsets of "All in the Family" and so many more. Hopefully someone in the studios will soon realize we want our TV DVDs.
MTFBWY and HH!!
Mike
------------------
View my Mediocre DVD collection
I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion, and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
[Edited last by Mike Cameron on October 15, 2001 at 06:25 PM]

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
Sorry guys...here's a teaser...
November 1st I'll make an announcement about a website that could allow you all to be heard.
Columbia thinks there's no demand for their product, we'll show them there is.
Gord

Scott-C

Supporting Actor
Gord,
No fair! We want details! And we have to wait until Nov. 1 to find out about this? Well, if it helps further our cause to bring great shows like MWC to DVD, then I guess I'll wait...unless you care to divulge additional details? :)
------------------
Scott

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, pretty mean, huh?
Don't lose sleep over it or anything. I guess more people should have answered the call for beta testers I posted here (hint, I posted it here - use the search function).
Gord

Scott-C

Supporting Actor
I'm looking forward to November 1 to see what this is all about!
"He shoots with a gun, but he loves his son. Killed his wife 'cause she weighed a ton...Psycho Dad!" - Al Bundy's favorite TV show
------------------
Scott

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
Here it is Scott...
November 1st is here and my website is online. Turns out quite a few people are saying they'd buy Married... With Children on DVD.
The site was designed to give consumers a voice. Allowing them to tell the studios which shows they'd buy on DVD and how they want them released.
Gord
------------------
Want to see your favorite show on DVD?
http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/redirect.cfm?BannerID=8

Scott-C

Supporting Actor
Thanks Gord; now we have a place to "vote" for our favorite TV shows that we want to see released on DVD.
BTW, slick site!
------------------
Scott

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks