What's new

HT Meet in Toronto? (1 Viewer)

Miles_W

Second Unit
Andy, hi you are right the meet is still going on... Everyone (except me) is watching the Phantom menance on Japanese LD... We're sorry you couldn't come this time either hopefully nexttime
Miles

Ryan Peddle

Second Unit
The meet was fantastic. Thanks to Miles for having us over...your system was more than I ever dreamed....I'm gonna have to stop by when you get the new speakers.
I had a great time. I was really suprised, but extremely happy how well everyone got along. It seemed like we knew eachother from the past.
But anyways...thanks again to Miles, it was a pleasure coming over.
Talk to ya soon.
Ryan Peddle
[email protected]
(my email might be changing soon so I posted on here so that I could get everyone elses email address for you)
------------------
Oops...I dropped my eardrums
could you pick them up for
me

Elliott Willschick

Second Unit
I just wanted to thank everyone for a great time. It was way better than I could have ever anticipated. Miles, you were a great host and your system was quite a surprise. It was nice to meet people who don't think you're crazy for spending so much time and money on HT. I can't wait for the next meet.

brentl

Senior HTF Member
Well I'm suprised I am still up, as a few of you can attest I couldn't keep my eyes open during PM disc...
popcorn.gif
Thanks Miles for hosting it was VERY generous of you!!
Miles; that system of yours WOW. Although everbody says that
you can't make Bose 301s sound good I think you proved them wrong :)
Next time we'll have to try some Chaka Kahn or C&C Music Factory....I'll check the flea markets and garage sales and call if I find any great discs for ya :)
I think we proved that Proscan is the only good DVD player on the market...or did we?? Damn that clicking would be annoying!!
Looking forward to seeing the little ones when they give birth Miles :)
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT MEET!!..
Paradigm tour, dinner, then Audio Excellence...
Brent L
------------------
Closing in quickly on JayH:)...President of the OPHTF!!

Wayne Murphy

Stunt Coordinator
We're home safe and sound. Thanks so much for hosting the first HTF meet. We all seemed to have a great time. It's great to have a group of people that actually know what they are talking about.
PS Sorry for hogging the sweet spot Miles, but when everyone came up and that seat was still empty...I was happy to grab it.
wink.gif

Wayne

I would also like to thank Miles, both the setup and the hosting were excellent, as was everyone's company. Thanks again everyone for making the first Toronto area meet so great, and here's to number 2.
Thanks,
Erik Strong
[email protected]

Miles_W

Second Unit
Thanks Guys... okay but someone (cough, cough Ryan :bg :) needs to start an Official Review of said 1st Toronto meet Thread...)
Thanks for the kind words, I'm not sure about the positioning of the side pair of 301's and I think that the hefty 30 gauge wire running to the "bass module" may have shaken free during the awesome base from the Abba cd's that we played repeatedly...
take care and its good to see everyone made it home safe last night (Walter, Mass you guys okay??)
Miles
Proud to have hosted the 1st Toronto Meet!
cool.gif

Massimo N

Stunt Coordinator
Thank-you Miles for hosting the 1st ever GTA HTF meet. You were a great host and have an amazing system!
I had a lot of fun meeting everyone. It was nice to finally put faces to names.
BTW, Walter and I arived in Kitchener @ 1:30 safe 'n sound.
Thanx again Miles!

Craig A

Stunt Coordinator
I'd also like to thank Miles for hosting, and Elliot for giving me a ride to and from the meet.
This was the first time I had been able to hear some else's HT, and it was quite a treat.
The best part was just talking to people that knew as much or more than I do about HT.
I'm already looking forward to the next one.

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
Adding my thanks to Miles and his family for graciously letting us into their home for this meet.
Miles you have an impressive line of equipment to say the least!
The day went by very quickly and the knowledge that I picked up from everyone was great.
All in all a excellent day!
Till the next one gang!
------------------
Every man is my superior, in that I may learn from him.

Norm Lalonde

Stunt Coordinator
I had a great time as well. Thank you Miles, for hosting this event, and to the rest of your family for alowing it.
It was nice to put faces to the names I see here all the time. I also learned a lot more than I expected.
Miles, heck of a system you have there, it was a joy to experience it.
Wayne and I got home safe and sound just after 1 AM.
Until the next one guys, talk to you on-line...
------------------
Norm Lalonde
Orangeville, Ontario

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks