What's new

How far away from home are you? (1 Viewer)

gene c

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gene
Same here. My old school looks a bit of a mess. There's chain link fence around the whole place now and two police cars parked across the street most of the time. Sure, we had our problems when I went there (mid '70's) both nothing that required us to be fenced in or needed constant police presence.

andrew markworthy

Senior HTF Member
Proof that the British Empire had its good points. But I don't think it entirely washes us of our guilt with regard to other bits of the empire.

Anyway, back on topic - I'm convinced at least one of my work colleagues is from another planet. Are we including distances that can only be measured in light years on this thread? ;)

gene c

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gene
Sure. But we will need some proof. Does he always carry an electronic book and a towel with him? Does he often stick his thumb up in the air for no apparent reason and eat lots of peanuts? Does he hate poetry? Was a particular movie released a couple of years ago not quite as good as he thought it should be? Does he often call you "Zahpod" while in a drunken stuper? If so, we'll gladly accept the distance.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks