What's new

How can people not wash their hands? (2 Viewers)

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
For heavens sake, don't take food inside the washroom and sit down to eat while doing your thing!

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
For heavens sake, don't take food inside the washroom and sit down to eat while doing your thing!
Ugh, bleah! I can't even chew gum while "taking care of business," let alone consider eating food.
And don't talk on the phone, either. There's nothing more disgusting than hearing **ploop** **fart** **ploop** **flush** while you're talking to someone. Though someone eating while on the phone places a very close second. Someone eating while on the phone in the bathroom would just be too much.
smiley_urinate.gif

Kim D

Stunt Coordinator
Years ago I worked as an engineer in a factory. All salaried employees (male and female) used one small bathroom. Every day or so, someone would do a #2 and NOT FLUSH.

One of the women in the office made it her mission to learn the identity of the Mad Bomber. She would immediately rush into the bathroom after anyone left and inspect the bowl.

It took weeks of hard work but we finally had our answer.

The perpetrator was the most immaculately groomed man on staff. His beard was always perfectly trimmed. His hair was never less than perfect. His shirts were always well-starched. He was the last person we expected.

We had thought he was the most anal of us all.

Come to think of it, his poops were perfectly shaped. Perhaps he wanted to show off.

- kim

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
Ummmm... did you actually examine them? If so, what exactly constitutes a perfectly shaped poop? Is there a reference guide one uses to judge them?
"I may not be able to tell you what perfectly shaped poop looks like, but I know one when I see one!"

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
I've developed a 'Karate Kid' sense of balance...
LMAO!!!
on the topic of perfectly shaped poop, i recall an instance at one of my jobs at the good guys in LA. someone had left a MAJOR specimen in one of the toilets. it was so large, massive and just....transfixing.....that word spread like wildfire. and yes, i had go see for myself. :D

Kim D

Stunt Coordinator
The Mad Bomber was a huge topic of conversation for *months*.

We were so disgusted by it all that we had to find something to laugh about.

We discussed size, shape, color, consistency. We contemplated changes to diet.

We posted signs in the bathroom saying we were watching.

It consumed us.

- kim

Mark Shannon

Screenwriter
I recall a news story on this very issue, which is now more evident here in Toronto with this SARS deal, and to effectively kill germs, you should wash your hands as long as it takes you to sing "Happy Birthday"
That's actually exactly what I was told during my training for McDonalds...

Don't worry, I quit about a week ago (but because of other issues, not hygeine)

but don't get me started about the crap that goes on there

Michael Martin

Screenwriter
What I don't get is the guys who do not flush after number 2. WTF are they thinking? What kind of conscious-less world do they live in?
I'm a guy, and I've never been able to figure this out. I mean, it ain't brain surgery. How difficult is it to look and figure out if they put TP in there with their "stuff," it'll jam the toilet? Flush once and then wipe and flush again. Or even worse, doing your business in an already clogged toilet - what is up with that!??

Of course, as a guy, I've always been extremely puzzled by some typical guy behavior. Case in point: why do so many men have no compunction about appearing in public without a shirt on? I'm not talking the pool or the beach; I'm talking walking down the street or even doing yardwork in the front yard. And it's usually someone with a considerable gut, with their pants showing considerable crack. Do they really think women are finding their overweight, sweaty stomachs attractive??! And do they have no idea how funny/grotesque they look?

Apparently my dad decided to skip the "Toilet Rudeness" and "Public Indecency" chapters in the "How To Bring Up A Boy" instruction manual.

Kim D

Stunt Coordinator
I think it only fair that since I posted a story about a man (the Mad Bomber), that I should post a story about a woman.

This bathroom had five stalls. Several times a week, you would open a stall door and see the seat wet with pee. So you go on to the next one and hope it was dry. The cleaning personnel must have hated cleaning up after this woman. On one occassion, I remember 3 of the 5 toilets being wet.

I was told by a coworker whose husband was a psychologist that the perpetrator was probably a mousy person unable to stand up to anyone and this was her way of getting back. I guess she enjoyed pissing off other people.

- kim

P.S. To keep this on topic, I'll bet she did wash her hands.

Shawn C

Screenwriter
Ok, ok, now how about this:
You know those moments when you are at home and you have a particularly um, squishy specimen. You don't notice that you are out of TP until it's too late and need to jump directly into the shower.... :D

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
that I should post a story about a woman. This bathroom had five stalls. Several times a week, you would open a stall door and see the seat wet with pee.
Sounds more like some germophobe who didn't want to sit on the seat, and didn't want to touch the seat to lift it up, and essentially peed while standing up/straddling the toilet. And if she was that phobic, she certainly wouldn't chance touching the toilet to mop up after herself either.
We have one in our office who apparently won't sit on the seat without multiple layers of TP laid down first. Several times a week there are these big wads of dry TP in the trash can. :rolleyes

Kachi Khatri

Second Unit
Real Name
Jay
Maybe one day we'll be so clean freaks that we'll be like Wacko Jacko who wears gloves in public. :D
Kachi

Kim D

Stunt Coordinator
Sounds more like some germophobe who didn't want to sit on the seat
It does sound that way and I know what that looks like. This wasn't it.

It was all over the seat. If it was hovering, she was swaying all over the place.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I, too, have heard more stories about the "hover" method of female urination than I care to from females. No wonder the females stalls can get quite messy at times.

Allen_Appel

Second Unit
I'm actually a little ill reading this thread. I'm reminded of an office party a few years ago. There was a woman who was very sad that nobody was trying the dip she had made. I felt sorry for her and tried some, but it was only when it was in my mouth that I remembered she was infamous for not washing her hands, ever. I would chide people who came in to the restroom with bottles of water, cups of coffee, etc. "You might as well just drink out of the toilet." I'm a stall man, myself, and lift the seat and flush with my foot. I hate standing in a pool of someone else's urine at the urinal.

Women's restrooms are much filthier than men's, with twice as much fecal bacteria, because they use them more often, always sit down (or at least hover), wash their hands more often (the bacteria washed off flourish around the wet sink), and more often bring children inside to use toilets and diaper changing stations.

Couple tips: People always assume the first stall in a row is used the most, so they go to the furthest stall, thus the first stall is actually the cleanest. When you enter the restroom, pull the handle of the paper towel dispenser so you don't have to touch it later. It's always wet, and I *know* it's only water, but still...

Reginald Trent

Screenwriter
A question to those who feel no need to wash their hands after going to the rest room.

Would you knowingly eat a sandwich prepared by someone that just came out of the rest room without washing their hands?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks