What's new

House of Cards Season 2 (1 Viewer)

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
I can see the conversation all over America: "Honey, let's just stay in this Valentine's Day... avoid the crowds... order take-out... maybe watch a little Netflix?"

:lol:

Less than two months and the binge begins again.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
This weekend. I am locked in and ready to go; Inlaws just sent over steaks and deserts, It is going to be a marathon here. Bring it. I'm ready for some Frank Underwood to break up the Olympics for me.

Joe_H

Screenwriter
I'm excited for this again, but I think I'm going to have to re-watch the first season this weekend before I'm able to start season 2. Just don't remember enough of last year to jump right in.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
I have no idea how much work I'm going to get done today. This is an over-the-top but outrageously fun series. The first episode was a doozy

swoosherst

Auditioning
Real Name
Jess
Haven't started yet, waiting until I finish up all my work for the week.. .then let the marathon begin!!!

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
I loved Episode 1. The ending segment floored me. But, I also loved this moment

When Claire goes to visit the rape victim who's now traumatized and living at home, and she knows the horrible way things are going to fall for the first lady, and after getting off the phone with her she seems to break down in tears over how they are destroying everyone who's been friendly to them. It's a great moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks