What's new

Home Theatre Websites (1 Viewer)

Chris Hesh

Grip
I did a couple of different searches and had no luck. I probably didn't put in the right combonation of words.. but, I was wondering if any of you can point me to good websites to buy HT from. The only one I know of right now is J&R, so if you could point me to another thread like this or just throw up some good websites, I would be greatly appreciative.

Jeramy_K

Stunt Coordinator
Hi Chris,

I've found that there are many good links to HT sites right here on this msg. board. Also, there are some great links in the deals section as well. Check out the banner adds as you surf the forum, you'll find numerous links. BetterCables, SVS Subs, OneCall, The Laser's Edge, etc. Lot's of places to spend your money ! :)

Chris Hesh

Grip
Yeah, I usually look at crutchfield for stuff. The thing is, they are overpriced for a lot of their stuff. I only have experience with them as far as Car Audio though. So.. I don't really know if they overprice their HT stuff.

Troy_A

Auditioning
Try epinions.com and dealtime.com. They are price search websites, so you can type in what you are looking for and the website will give you a bunch of stores online that sell that item.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks