What's new

Here's the Big Blu Sale! Massive Markdowns! (1 Viewer)

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
That is nuts! I'm almost tempted to buy them again just for the price! ;)

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
I've needed S2 and 3. I just couldn't justify $30/season. For $10 I'm in! Between this and my 4GB XBOX360 Kinect bundle for $224 earlier today BF is shaping up quite nicely

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Yeah, Amazon seems to be going around matching everybody's BF prices right now. They also dropped Book of Eli to $12.99 to match Best Buy's expected BF price. That's one I was waiting for...

Originally Posted by Cameron Yee

_Man_

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Too bad there are no BF prices for the Dexter season BD sets though as I could use one for season 1.

_Man_

chris_clem

Second Unit
Wow...the season set prices are just insane! It's not even Friday yet and I'm already waaay over budget!

Got weeds and Mad men just now...um...ALL of 'em! (the $10 ones anyway...)

chris_clem

Second Unit
I'm curious to know the final tally of titles everyone ended up getting this week. I don't know if they will offer anything more for "actual black friday" so I'll hold off on my final list 'til tomorrow...

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
BRs:

Batman (Keaton)

Mad Men 2 + 3

Up In The Air (used, from GoHastings)

Matrix Ultimate Collection

Most of what I really want is too new to be on sale -- Moulin Rouge, Dollhouse Season 2, and even the Galactica set is still a year away from being affordable.

And Weeds' current season doesn't come out until January I think.

So I'm trying to mostly wait.

Richard Gallagher

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Gallagher
I picked up the three Mad Men seasons. I'll have to keep an eye on Amazon the next few days -- apparently Shutter Island BD will be going Gold Box.

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Some awesome pricing but I'll hold out until tomorrow. I really wish Robin Hood would drop in price. Fantastic film but not for $23.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Ron-P

Some awesome pricing but I'll hold out until tomorrow. I really wish Robin Hood would drop in price. Fantastic film but not for $23.

That, too, is a title I'd bite on after a price drop, Ron.

chris_clem

Second Unit
Originally Posted by Ron-P

Hehe...buying a $23 Blu on a day when you can get the LOTR trilogy for just $1 more? No thanks! Maybe next year.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Looks like Amazon will have some kind of Dexter deal at 12:30 pm PST not sure if it's bluray or just DVD. If it's Bluray, I'm going to be all over it.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Great deal on "Spartacus: Blood & Sand" coming up, too: $24.99 on BR at Amazon. I thought it was a good deal at $35 for the season set when I picked it up last month.

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
real good deals, just was hoping that classic catalog titles would be more in this mix, yes i know TWoO, and GWTW were part of this but where is Maltese Falcon, Treasure of the Siera Madre, Forbidden Planet, The Kino Keatons, whish they had some dealbusters on those as well

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks