1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Has anyone ordered the 16" stands for the Axiom M22s and if so what do you think?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jason Bell, Apr 19, 2002.

1. Jason Bell

Jason Bell Stunt Coordinator

I'm interested in these stands but 16" seems kinda low.

2. Jason Bell

Jason Bell Stunt Coordinator

Thanks Breck. The Axioms are about 19.5" tall and the tweeters themselves are about 17" up. So when I measured my seating postion these stands would place the tweeters a couple of inches below ear level. I just didnt know if Axiom thought this was a good idea. I think when I get off work I'm gonna see how high my end tables are and try setting them on those and do some testing. I do know right now with the Axioms sitting on my old floorstanders the tweeter is way too high.

3. Eric_Singer

Eric_Singer Agent

Hi,

I use the Axiom 16" stands with my M22's. From my listening position on my couch, they put the tweeters exactly at ear level. Note that I am 6' and slump a bit when I'm sitting in a relaxed position. If you're taller and sit straight up all the time, I could imagine that the tweeters would be too low for you. Either way, they are quality stands and should put the speakers at a good height for most listeners.

Eric

4. Marc H

Marc H Second Unit