What's new

Happy Days, Laverne & Shirley and Mork & Mindy - Season 2 (1 Viewer)

DouglasRobert

Second Unit

I just went through the complete episode guide for Happy Days at tv.com.
Penny Marshall & Cindy Williams appeared in 6 episodes of Happy Days as Laverne & Shirley.
Most were in Season 4.

L&S Appearances in Happy Days:
Season 4:
A Date with Fonzie
Happy Days 2nd Anniversary Special
Football Follies
Fonzie the Superstar
Season 6:
Fonzie's Funeral (Part II)
Season 7:
Shotgun Wedding

They could all fit on 1 disc.

Robert13

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Robert

OMG!!! :eek: I would soooooo buy that if they would release it. I wish it was a project that they were working on but I guess first they would release some more seasons. I hope we see Season 3 on dvd as it contains some of my favorite episodes. But Season 2 was that way for me too. I hope we make it to the season with the Moosejaw Express 2-parter and the one with the spy at Shotz. :laugh:

Paul Miller

Supporting Actor
We've gone from Mork & Mindy looking like it was abandoned to them now releasing the third season in November and being one season away from finishing the series.

Firebee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dan

I know! Saw the TVSOD item, and I couldn't be more exhilarated!
htf_images_smilies_banana.gif

Robert13

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Robert
Can't wait for L&S Season 3 in November. It's one of my favorite seasons. It has so many great episodes in it. I love "The Slow Child" and "The Dentist" episodes! :) Looking forward to the coverart.

David Rain

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
I'm thrilled that these once-dead shows have been revived on DVD. Shouldn't there now be a Season 3 thread to discuss these upcoming releases and the relevant topics such as edits, music replacement, etc ?

jhro

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
James

Dont you mean CBS.

Paramount did a good job on season 1 and now CBS own the rights to the HD's dvds. In a way there is no big deal because we all know that after 2 and a half years it was safe to say that Paramount werent releasing any more seasons, so as long as CBS produce HD's on dvd i can live with a few music replacements and some bad picture quality (95% of scenes looked quite clear)

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
It's weird that the fourth season of Laverne and Shirley was released, but Mork and Mindy, and Happy Days season 4 haven't been announced yet:frowning:

TVFan

Agent
Real Name
Mark
Good News!!!! I contact CBS Paramont and they said Happy Days Fourth Season will be release Dec. 9

Robert13

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Robert
Any word on Laverne & Shirley: The Fifth Season on dvd yet? It's been longer this time between releases. I want to finish up the Milwaukee years. This season has the L&S Classic "Murder On The Moosejaw Express" 2-parter plus the fan favorite "The Diner". They must know if this is being prepared for release this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks