What's new

Directors Great Guys: The Draft (1 Viewer)

Vickie_M

Senior HTF Member
Hey there, my husband and I are taking a trip to NY, leaving tomorrow morning. I've got a lot to do before we leave, and may (or may not) be able to check back in throuout the day and evening to see where we are.

If my turn comes up go ahead and skip me, I'll catch up when I get back early next week.

PM any upcoming picks to Elizabeth or Jen, preferably both.

You're welcome Cary. I have fun looking for them. :emoji_thumbsup:

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
From the movie Water Drops on Burning Rocks, a guy who looks really cute in lederhosen...

Malik Zidi

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
I'll take:

Glenn Gould

Eccentric, yes, but also witty, intelligent, and compassionate. :emoji_thumbsup:

Up next:

Jen
Elizabeth
Vickie X2

Also: Jim still needs to make a pick.

JenB

Screenwriter
In honor of the great show, Farscape, that SciFi channel nearsightedly cancelled recently, I pick Ben Browder who plays Commander John Crichton. If I get time, will try to find pictures at a later time.

JenB

Screenwriter
Up Next:

Elizabeth

On Deck:

Vickie x 2
Elizabeth
SteveGon

Still waiting for 1 pick each from Scott_MacD and Jim_K.

Elizabeth S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Elizabeth S
Since Vickie said to skip her. . .(and I'm not sure now many rounds Vickie decided on, and this will start Round 11, but I guess I'll just go. . .!)

My next pick is Aaron Eckhart.

Up next:

JenB

On deck:

SteveGon
Rain
Jim_K

Still waiting for 1 pick each from Scott_MacD and Jim_K.

Vickie_M

Senior HTF Member
I'm here. I'm leaving for the airport in a while so I wanted to check in and see if it was my turn yet. We will be going to 12 rounds. I could go more, many many more, but I said 12 and 12 it will be.

When this is over, I'm thinking about doing another one, only saying in advance it's going to 20 rounds and limiting it to 8 people. Let me know if you're interested.

Elizabeth got Aaron. :frowning: boo hooooooooo! (Yes, The Core was dumber than a box of rocks, and? I got to stare at Aaron Eckhart for a couple of hours! What was the name of the movie again?)

My next pick is a man I fiercely admire. He's a good actor, he's a gifted director, he's caring and committed and seems to be a very interesting person. And Susan Sarandon loves him. That's very cool.

See y'all next week!

Tim Robbins

and

One of my favorite actors, and by all accounts a great guy.

Gene Hackman

JenB

Screenwriter
Lots of possible picks but today I will go with the blue eyed Roger Daltrey of The Who for my 11th Round pick.

Rain is next.

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
You'll have to skip me for now.

I'm having trouble thinking of people for this draft too now. :frowning:

JenB

Screenwriter
Since neither Jim_K nor Scott_MacD have picked anything in the last 24 hours, they are skipped.

Up Next:

Cary T

On Deck:

Gabe D
Andy Olivera
Angelo.M

Can Each Pick 1 at Anytime: Rain, Jim_K, and Scott_MacD

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks