What's new

Ghost Rider...can you believe this? (2 Viewers)

Tim Ke

Stunt Coordinator
A week ago I saw some filming a block away from my work in the CBD and there was a dude dressed in a SWAT uniform. I came back later that night and there were two SWAT vans with "Special Weapon Attack Team" written on the sides, and they had taped off the area around the entrance to the AXA building (and replaced the AXA logos with 'Longhorn Insurance'). Not sure what was supposed to be happening in the scene, but they had set up what looked like a lot of broken concrete, fire and I saw the bike which struck me as really ugly (without the flames I guess). No sign of Nic Cage, and not sure if the director was there, but I was tempted to yell out "Daredevil sucked!"

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
I also love that tattoo situation. Awesome. I just hope Johnson can tighten this one up a lot more than Daredevil, a film that at some points was almost really good. Almost, but not.

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
And why must they used a horribly deformed skull? Isnt a regular skull spooky enough? they have to give it extra cancerous lumpings to look like a scowl?

Kain_C

Screenwriter
So far, these "2nd tier" comic book movies have not impressed in the slightest. Let's hope the trend changes and soon.

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
The orange lights around the head and the wheels of the bike is actually great news as it indicates CGI will provide us with the effect we long for.:emoji_thumbsup:

ChrisMatson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
http://www.mattermusic.com/ghost.htm

QT 7 is required. I just downloaded the PC version.
The good news is that QT 7 works on my laptop.
The bad news is that I was able to see the trailer.

I hope they put a lot of work into this before the release date--the production value just seems to be lacking. Many of the sets scream "SOUNDSTAGE."

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
Turns out that wasn't the trailer. AICN has pulled it at Sony's request and says they were told by Sony that this was just a Comic Con teaser to show the general look of the film.

Apparently they are still hard at work trying to figure out exactly what the best FX look for Ghost Rider is.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks