1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Gargoyles: Season 1 news

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Rob T, Jan 14, 2004.

1. Rob T

Rob T Well-Known Member

http://www.s8.org/gargoyles/askgreg/response.html

Greg Weisman was the co-creator/co-producer of the show.

Hopefully, if this set does good then maybe not only will there be further seasons of it released, but we'll also get other animated classics in season box sets, like X-Men: TAS and such! [​IMG]

Thanks to TVShowsondvd.com for alerting me to this wonderful news! [​IMG]

2. David Lambert

David Lambert Well-Known Member

You're welcome! [​IMG]

I'm pretty excited about it myself!!

3. Jerome Grate

Jerome Grate Well-Known Member

Interesting site, Space Spawn and all the Gargoyle information. Wish they would not only release the first season and the best, it can be such a good continuing saga.

4. JohnAP

JohnAP Well-Known Member

Yeah, I got real excited when I first read that quote a while back. This show is probably number one on my list of tv shows with no dvd release announcement yet. The old vhs releases were only selected season one episodes and I'm real excited about the possibility of season 2. Applause to Buena Vista if they really follow through and give us a good release. My hope is for an entire season release rather than just the Awakening episodes (which hopefully will have the scenes that they cut out of the vhs release). It's about time I got to replace my Toon Disney recordings.