1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

From Russia With Love remastered soundtack CD (2003) how much of an improvement is this over the ori

Discussion in 'Music' started by -, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Guest

I've been on John Barry kick and have several of his James Bond remastered CD's on order. I had the original 1991 issue of FRWL but on listening to how much better the remastered Goldfinger sounds compared to this I am considering an upgrade.

2. Steve Tannehill

Steve Tannehill Ambassador

Steve Tannehill
    I don't have the original, but the remastered sounds great. In fact, I completed my collection of Bond soundtracks with the remasters on CD last year. The only one I could not find at a reasonable price was Dr. No.

3. Guest

I just ordered the remaster. Goldfinger sounds so much better I assume that FRWL will sound better remastered. Anyway, they have Dr. No remastered 2003 for about $10 shipped from Moviemars and another vendor at half.com. I couldn't find a reasonable price for Dr No at Amazon either. It's priced as if its out of print. Anyone interested may want to jump on this quick. I ordered my copy.

4. Steve Tannehill

Steve Tannehill Ambassador

Steve Tannehill
    Amazon.co.uk also has Dr. No for $11 shipped. There is a new 50th anniversary edition being released in November.