What's new

From Russia With Love remastered soundtack CD (2003) how much of an improvement is this over the ori (1 Viewer)

I've been on John Barry kick and have several of his James Bond remastered CD's on order. I had the original 1991 issue of FRWL but on listening to how much better the remastered Goldfinger sounds compared to this I am considering an upgrade.

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
I don't have the original, but the remastered sounds great. In fact, I completed my collection of Bond soundtracks with the remasters on CD last year. The only one I could not find at a reasonable price was Dr. No.

I just ordered the remaster. Goldfinger sounds so much better I assume that FRWL will sound better remastered. Anyway, they have Dr. No remastered 2003 for about $10 shipped from Moviemars and another vendor at half.com. I couldn't find a reasonable price for Dr No at Amazon either. It's priced as if its out of print. Anyone interested may want to jump on this quick. I ordered my copy.

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
Amazon.co.uk also has Dr. No for $11 shipped. There is a new 50th anniversary edition being released in November.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks