What's new

Floorplan/wiring/elevation Detailing (1 Viewer)

RobM

Auditioning
Hello JP,

I will e-mail you directly but maybe I can help you with the PM messages.

Go to the HTF Home page. You will see "Welcome Back" and your user name. Look over to the right and you wll see "Private Messages Area". Click on that and it should bring you directly to your inbox for PM's.

Let me know if that helps.

BrandonB

Agent
Joan, I am currently knee deep in finishing my basement for a HT/Game room. I think I have thought of pretty much everything I need, as well as optimal placement of seating/HT/Bar/foosball/etc. But I am curious of your ideas. I'd be happy if I could send you my deminsions, and objects in the room, as well as lighting ideas, HVAC, electrical placements. I have a friend that owns an Electrical Co that is planning on wiring everything this Friday (28th), so there would be a time crunch.
Let me know if you can help me.
[email protected]
Thanks

Derrik Draven

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
Please add me to the list as well. My email is [email protected]
This could be really helpful since I have gutted my entire basement and I'm REALLY scratching my head as to how to go about putting in my h.t. Some plans from someone experienced would be a god send.

Monte Montoya

Auditioning
Please add me to the list. I just cleaned out my basement and am ready to do some wrecking but not completely sure about placement of everything or materials. I would like to build a stage and a riser and a front wall to project on. The dimensions are 15' wide 25' long and 7' high. There are shelves 4'high and 1'wide that run 17' from the left front side back. I have a fireplace on the right side 3' 9" high and 6' wide. The front wall is cinder block as well as the first 6' of the right side. I am looking for some suggestions.

Monte

Jim*D

Auditioning
JP:

Please add me to your growing list of requestors. I'm starting construction of a new home this month, and your offer is too good to refuse.

Thanks in advance,

Jim

Joan Pablo, to clarify the logistic of your services, right now I'm in the designing process of my future HT. Permits are being processed by the gov't agencies and I have a preliminary floorplan. I'm dealing with the structural elements of the room with an engineer who is not familiarized with the HT concept andd will need my feedback regarding the complicated electrical and video and audio cables. In what stage of the process I start using your services? Can you PM me to discuss your terms? Thanks in advance. Luis [email protected]

BrandonB

Agent
I just received my floorplans and I want to thank you!! They look GREAT!! Even got my foosball table on there!! I can't wait to see the elevation and wiring plans. Thanks for all the work!! You're too kind.

Jim_C

Senior HTF Member
Congrats on the success you're having with your service, JoanPablo_T. I've considered doing something similar but decided I didn't have the time to do it.
I see you're in Holliston, MA. I'm an architect in Boston. Do you work at a firm that I might know of?
Again, congrats on the luck you're having with this venture. If you have a chance I'd like to look at your portfolio as well. I'd love to see some of the HT design work you're doing. Myself, I'm doing interior elevations and casework detailing for a big lab going in at MIT.
[email protected]
BTW, I'm not familiar with that 3D package you're using. Is it very good? We use Autocad 2002, Architectural Desktop 3.3, VIZ 3, and Lightscape.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks