What's new

finally time for a RAISING AZ remaster? (1 Viewer)

Micah Cohen

Screenwriter
"Son, you got a panty on your head." It's the 25th anniv of the film. http://news.moviefone.com/2012/03/04/raising-arizona-25th-anniversary_n_1344715.html Do you think we could ask politely and have a serious DVD of the film? Anamorphic? Special Edition? Something? Anything? What does anyone know? MC

Eric Peterson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric Peterson
This was released on Blu-Ray as part of the Coen Brothers collection last year. It looked pretty damn good to me.

Eric Peterson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric Peterson
Micah Cohen said:
Is this a Blu-Ray or a DVD thread? I might be confused. Sorry. MC
I simply thought you didn't know. I'm so sorry for trying to help you.:confused:

Micah Cohen

Screenwriter
I dunno... Maybe I'm not paying attention. I appreciate your help... I'm just talking about DVD. So, I figured I'd do it in the DVD thread, ya know? I don't know about blu-ray, and knowing that RAISING AZ is out in a blu-ray remaster really doesn't help me. I don't do blu-ray. That's why I'm in this DVD forum instead. So, I was just wonderin' is all. Why no DVD of this film? They still make DVDs, right? Some people have not "moved up" to blu-ray, so someone might want a remaster of this film on DVD. Very frustrating. (Very frustrating to be confused like this on a forum, and very frustrating that there's no DVD remaster of RAISING ARIZONA.) I lead a very frustrated life. MC

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks