finally time for a RAISING AZ remaster?

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Micah Cohen, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Micah Cohen

Micah Cohen Screenwriter

"Son, you got a panty on your head." It's the 25th anniv of the film. http://news.moviefone.com/2012/03/04/raising-arizona-25th-anniversary_n_1344715.html Do you think we could ask politely and have a serious DVD of the film? Anamorphic? Special Edition? Something? Anything? What does anyone know? MC

2. Eric Peterson

Eric Peterson Cinematographer

This was released on Blu-Ray as part of the Coen Brothers collection last year. It looked pretty damn good to me.

3. Micah Cohen

Micah Cohen Screenwriter

Is this a Blu-Ray or a DVD thread? I might be confused. Sorry. MC

4. Eric Peterson

Eric Peterson Cinematographer

I simply thought you didn't know. I'm so sorry for trying to help you.:huh:

5. Micah Cohen

Micah Cohen Screenwriter

I dunno... Maybe I'm not paying attention. I appreciate your help... I'm just talking about DVD. So, I figured I'd do it in the DVD thread, ya know? I don't know about blu-ray, and knowing that RAISING AZ is out in a blu-ray remaster really doesn't help me. I don't do blu-ray. That's why I'm in this DVD forum instead. So, I was just wonderin' is all. Why no DVD of this film? They still make DVDs, right? Some people have not "moved up" to blu-ray, so someone might want a remaster of this film on DVD. Very frustrating. (Very frustrating to be confused like this on a forum, and very frustrating that there's no DVD remaster of RAISING ARIZONA.) I lead a very frustrated life. MC