What's new

Family Guy - 35 Brand New Episodes! (1 Viewer)

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
Well, I'm hoping this all comes to pass, Family Guy is a great show. I'm also interested in American Dad although trying to bring the same dynamic of All in the Family could be the biggest challenge.

Bryan Tuck

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bryan Tuck
Just out of curiosity, does anyone know why Lacey Chabert left the show? I agree that her and Mila Kunis's voices are certainly distinct from each other, but I thought both worked in their own way.

At any rate, it's great that the show may come back. Now, let's see what we can do about Futurama. I heard a movie may have been in the works for that as well.

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
Just out of curiosity, does anyone know why Lacey Chabert left the show? I agree that her and Mila Kunis's voices are certainly distinct from each other, but I thought both worked in their own way.
I actually thought it was very distracting, because they played the character a lot different with Kunis. She wasn't as frumpy and loser-ish. That having been said, I don't know why the change was made.

Shane D

Supporting Actor
they went into it a little on one of the commentaries, seth pretty much said when lacey signed on, she didnt' realize how long it would be, and really wasn't enjoying herself, so just opted out of it and moved on.

i think kunis does a MUCH better job so i was happy with the switch.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks