1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Exciting Announcement at July Comic Con?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Paul Miller, Jul 30, 2007.

1. Paul Miller

Paul Miller Supporting Actor

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=7285

At the WB Home Theater Chat, Warner Brothers said that would make an exciting announcement about Pac Man, The Plastic Man Comedy Adventure Hour, or the Smurfs at the July Comic Con... since the San Diego Comic Con is over, did anything come out about any of these titles?

2. Xenia Stathakopoulou

Xenia Stathakopoulou Screenwriter

Its probably the smurfs, in fact according to messages at other boards, the popeye dvd that comes out tomorrow has a trailer for smurfs season 1 dvd, but with no exact date.

3. Jeff-Wooten

Jeff-Wooten Stunt Coordinator

Also, at one of the Comic-Con blogs (sorry cannot remember which one at this point), it showed that WB handed out Smurfette tattoos with the phrase "Coming in 2007." Never could find an "official" announcement, but I assume this is the release hinted at in the WB chat. I figured this would probably be the title back then (I'd heard hints of Smurfs for a while), but I was really hoping for Plastic Man.

EDIT: Cartoon Brew mentioned the "Smurfs in 2007" tattoo here: http://www.cartoonbrew.com/events/co...finds#comments

4. Paul Miller

Paul Miller Supporting Actor

Thank you sir!

I also think with the release of Batman, Superman, and Aquaman, eventually we will get the Plastic Man Comedy Adventure Hour down the road as well.