What's new

Entourage: Season Eight (1 Viewer)

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
mattCR said:
You're right.. they kept trumping up how he owned 51%.. I don't think he can "quit" he'd have to find a buyer for his shares or something.. even that doesn't work, because he'd still be contractually obligated to his partners.
I just assumed that he sold his shares to Barbara. I know less than nothing about business but I don't think that would violate any contract. As for Drama, he could record his Johnny Bananas dialogue in New York City with Walsh (or who ever) directing over the phone.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Generally if you own 51% of a company you can't just throw up your hands and tell the other partner "you're buying my 51% I'm out..." Barbara had offered to buy up 2% before, to become the major stake holder, she didn't offer to buy 51%, which is likely more then she can float in any hurry.

His contracts with clients (Vince cannot be his only client) would be the ones that would come up, as to whether or not he breached contract.

I don't know, the whole the entire episode gets worse the more I think about it. On a surface level it's bad, but the more I think about it the worse it gets.

Originally Posted by TravisR

I just assumed that he sold his shares to Barbara. I know less than nothing about business but I don't think that would violate any contract.

As for Drama, he could record his Johnny Bananas dialogue in New York City with Walsh (or who ever) directing over the phone.
/t/313351/entourage-season-eight/30#post_3849705

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
mattCR said:
His contracts with clients (Vince cannot be his only client) would be the ones that would come up, as to whether or not he breached contract.
The clients are contracted to the company not the individual so him deciding to leave one day would not leave him with any legal issues with the clients.

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
A craptacular ending to a craptastic season. Past couple of seasons actually but who's counting.

Michael Henry

Second Unit
Real Name
J. Michael Henry
And what's going to happen when Sloan finds out E slept with her mother-in-law? It will happen - no way something like that will stay hidden in their little world... This was not a fairy tale ending for E by any means...he has a life of shit ahead of him!

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
We'll never know, we are assured a life of speculation. Unless they make a movie of course. It will probably be called "Vince's Big Wedding Adventure"

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
The movie will just have E and Sloan on the outs again, since they show almost nothing happening in their relationship, everything is off screen. I still can't believe this season was made, it's truly just an awful awful display of writing. It's mind blowing.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Stewart Smalley Saves the World

and It's Pat

Also got theatrical releases.

It'll get a theatrical release. But if they expect a turn out like Sex in the City, they are going to be crazy disappointed.

Originally Posted by TravisR

Since it's a known property that was fairly popular, there's no chance of that happening. That doesn't mean that it will be good or that it will be a hit but if a movie happens, it will have a wide release.
/t/313351/entourage-season-eight/30#post_3850811

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
A week late as I didn't get around to watching the finale until tonight. I echo the sentiments of pretty much everyone here.....the finale, just like the entire season, truly sucked on an epic scale. Even though once great shows like The Sopranos and 24 suffered a decline in their later years I was still truly bummed when they finally went off the air. In the case of Entourage, however, it's a feeling of good riddance and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!!! The only Entourage related thing I would ever be interested in seeing again is some kind of spin-off focused solely on Ari. For me he was always the main draw of the show anyway and I've had enough of E, Vince and Turtle to last me a lifetime. I don't care about anything involving them from here on out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks