What's new

Eight Is Enough Is Finally Happening (1 Viewer)

Vahan_Nisanain

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Vahan_Nisanain
For the first film, she wasn't there, because she was in Europe, filming Roman Polanski's Frantic. That, and the fact, that negotiations to have her be in it fell through, after a long while.

Dave Lawrence

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dave
I'd buy a copy of the 2 reunion movies for the sake of completeness, but I remember not being too impressed with either one at the time they originally aired. Admittedly, I only saw each the one time, so maybe with another viewing now, years later, I'd have a better reaction.

That said, if such a release included as a bonus feature those Diana Hyland voiceover/phone call scenes that weren't included in the version of the episodes used for the Season 1 release, I'd be much more interested. (I know we'll never see a corrected Season 1, but I had still hoped those scenes might turn up eventually as part of a later season set. So a release of the reunion movies would be the last chance, however unlikely.)

Dave Lawrence

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dave
Reviving this thread because while browsing recent posts on the WA Facebook page, I saw that they responded on May 1 to someone's question about releasing the 2 reunion movies:

Warner Archive Collection These were shot on film, but edited on videotape and don't look very good. We have hesitated to release them since the masters are not up to snuff, but since there is no alternative, and much fan demand, we will likely reverse our earlier decision and release them as is.

So while there's no definite news, at least they gave a reason why they've held off so far while also suggesting that they will go ahead and release them anyway.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
He seemed like a good guy. Had a ton of acting experience. he was everywhere! Remember him in Westworld? The banker, sheriff wannabe.... and Spaceballs!

RIP

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks