What's new

Earthquake Cinenova Grande 7 Amp for $2,500 (1 Viewer)

andy2sp

Auditioning
Real Name
Andy
Downsizing my Home Theater and selling this great Amp. I've had the Amp for a little over 2 years and it's been used very minimally in my basement Home Theater. I Amp has had minimal use, and I've never pushed it very hard. It is in pristine shape and I have the original box and manual which I will ship along with it. Brand new this Amp goes for $5,990 so this is a great deal on an excellent amp. I am including shipping in the cost. Below is the official description, let me know if you have any questions.

Detailed Description Number of channels: seven (7) discrete monaural blocks
Power rating per channel (8-ohm load), all channels driven: 300 watts. (4-ohm load), all channels driven: 600 watts. (2-ohm load), all channels driven: 1000 watts
Frequency response measured at 1 watt with +/-0.1 dB: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
Channel separation: greater than 95 dB
Maximum input voltage: 1.9 volts
NOW with Balanced XLR inputs
Input impedance: 27,000 ohms
Total harmonic distortion -THD: 1 kHz, 8-ohm load: 0.001%. 20 kHz, 8-ohm load: 0.003%. 1 kHz, 4-ohm load: 0.003%. 20 kHz, 4-ohm load: 0.006%. 1 kHz, 2-ohm load: 0.005%. 20 kHz, 2-ohm load: 0.006%
Signal to noise ratio: @ 1 kHz, 112 dB @ 5 kHz, 111 dB @ 10 kHz, 110 dB
High-pass / low pass variable filter, range 20 Hz to 5 kHz (one/ channel)
High-pass/Full range/Low pass operation via 3-way switches (one switch per channel).
Dimensions: 9.25" x 18" x 21" (height x width x depth)
Gross Weight : 160 lbs
"An amplifier like the CInenova Grande is the kind of component that other manufacturers fear, neighbors dread, and men lust after."

"This amp brings new meaning to the phrase "Gentle Giant".
"The only drawback I can foresee to buying this amplifier is perhaps having to cut the roof off your house and rent a crane to lower it into your theater."

"Highlights:
-unmatched output
-Exceptional sound quality
-Unbelievable performance for the price."
Home Theater magazine, June 2000.
Now available with XLR Balanced Input and 7 hard core channels to work with.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks