1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

DVD Retailers in Vermont...

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by MarcoBiscotti, Mar 29, 2004.

1. MarcoBiscotti

MarcoBiscotti Producer

Hey,

Does anyone know any good places to pick up DVD's and movies in VT, specifically Burlington and surrounding Stowe area?

Thanks.

2. Malcolm R

Malcolm R Executive Producer

Malcolm
    At I-89, Exit 12 (Williston): Best Buy, Circuit City, Wal-Mart. (Also, the new Majestic 10 theater is supposed to open on April 9.)

Dorset Street, off I-89, Exit 14E: Barnes & Noble, University Mall (FYE).

Staples Plaza, off I-89, Exit 14W: Coconuts (new and used)

Downtown Burlington (also Exit 14W): Borders (Church St), Downtown Discs (College St), Waterfront Video (Battery St) (Note: I haven't been to the latter two in a long time. Also, Merrill's Roxy Cinemas is at the corner of College/Winooski streets, showing independent films.)

Colchester, I-89 Exit 16: Costco Wholesale (if you know someone with a membership, or get a one-day pass and don't mind paying the non-member surcharge.)

Doubtful you'll find much around Stowe other than perhaps previously viewed at a couple video rental stores. Stowe is more a resort/boutique town.

3. MarcoBiscotti

MarcoBiscotti Producer

[​IMG]

Thanks so much Malcolm!