What's new

Double-dip alert: The Princess Bride (1 Viewer)

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
It sounds like more than a few HTF'ers (including myself) are interested in what these releases have to offer, so I'll add them to my review list. I own the original release - never got around to picking up the SE.

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
Unfortunately, that means the most useful thing in such a review - comparing pq with the current SE - won't be in your review.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Well, if it's going for $7.50 these days I'll probably be willing to take one for the team :).

Mark Bendiksen

Screenwriter
Yup. Me, too...and I'm a huge fan of this film. Give me HD and I'll fork out my hard-earned dough to the studio once again. Otherwise, I'll patiently bide my time.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Unless this has some mindblowing new SE features, the next upgrade of The Princess Bride for me (owning the 2nd DVD release) will be in high-definition.

Patrick Soucy

Second Unit
Well, many french-canadian love this movie alot, and the anamorphic edition still miss the french dub. This is the only smart thing they can make for this new edition, in my opinion.

And maybe the new Pirates of Caribbean lightened them to re-re-release this classic movie gem!

Random Hero

Second Unit
Real Name
Paul
Then, I suppose they'll release the "Inconceivable! Anybody Want a Peanut Edition" on the next-gen formats. :laugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks