What's new

DirecTV subscribers, anyone else ahving issue with locals going black (1 Viewer)

James L White

Supporting Actor
I get the Little Rock locals and they all wnet black (seaching for satellite signal) since 8:00 PM they did come on for about 2 minutes but off again

I don't know if it's just here or a widespread problem with different cities and their Directv locals

It's no an LNB issue because I talked with a few others in the LR TV market and their LR locals are black on Directv as well

all my regular channels are fine

I noticed about a week ago the locals went out for a few seconds but came on I didn't think anything of it but this long outage has got me worried

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
I'm on the West Coast my locals are ok. I also get national feeds out of NY and they are ok also.

By the way, why don't you call DirecTV and find out if they can fix it for you?

Matt^Brown

Supporting Actor
This happened to me last night as well. My locals went out for just a couple of minutes a few different times between 10-11 pm. I'm on EC time but I thought it was weird as well. All my other channels were working just fine. Funny I would have never thought about it being a wide spread problem had I not seen this post.

mikeSantos

Grip
I'm over here in the West. I have friends who have direcTV and no problems since they got it a couple years back.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks