What's new

Denon Gear FOR SALE! (1 Viewer)

Erik Farstad

Supporting Actor
Hey gang, I'm selling this gear for a past client of mine who upgraded, so these have got to go:

Denon AVR-3300: Perfect working order and great for someone who wants a 5.1 system, 2 high-bandwidth component switching inputs, and all the Denon goodies. The volume knob has some scratches on it, but besides that I buffed and waxed it myself and it looks great! ;) SOLD!

Denon DCM-65: 5-disc HDCD CD-Player. Unit performs as promised, but every so often the darn tray sticks. Someone who wants to give this a lube job can have it for SOLD

Lastly, this Denon DRW-55 Dual Cassette Deck has NEVER BEEN USED. Now it's someone's for a bargain SOLD!

All gear will be boxed safely and shipped to the location of your choosing. Thank for looking and have a great one! :emoji_thumbsup:

OH YEA...5 shelf StandDesign Audio black metal audio rack also for sale. Only for the local buyer since this baby is pretty heavy and bulky to ship: $150 to local Washington State Resident.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks