What's new

DeepDiscountDVD and Galaxy Quest(DTS) (1 Viewer)

Justin Hargis

Stunt Coordinator
I recently ordered Galaxy Quest(DTS) from DeepDiscountDVD about a week ago. Well, the DVD I got of Galaxy Quest(DTS) has the correct cover in which it is labeled(front and back) as a DTS disc. However, the disc inside is not the DTS version. Under the audio section of the disc it only has three audo options with DTS being none of them. Also, when I toggle my audio button on my DVD player remote it just gives me those three audio options as well. Thus, I got a Galaxy Quest(DTS) DVD that's Dolby Digital only in DTS clothing(the case cover).

Customer Service told me to send the DVD back so that's what I'm going to do.

I just want to say I've ordered close to 30 DVDs this year from DeepDiscountDVD and have yet to have a single problem with them. Moreover, I plan on ordering plenty more from them before the year's up. Especially with all the great movies coming out this Fall and Winter.

They've been great. This is the first problem with them and I hope it's the last. I'm really enjoying their Free Shipping and great prices.

I guess I'll see how things go with how they go about fixing my Galaxy Quest(DTS) problem and let yall know what happens.

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
If the disc case says DTS, it's hard to see how DDD can be faulted, especially since they've said they'll do an exchange. It seems there just must be a bad batch of Galaxy Quests out there.

Justin Hargis

Stunt Coordinator
According to Deep, the new one is on it's way. Hopefully this DVD will have the matching disc inside. Will keep yall posted.

Justin Hargis

Stunt Coordinator
Damn, just got the new one in from Deep. They sent it on 9-11-2003 and it just got here 9-26-2003. They usually don't that long. Anyway, the same thing happened again. It's the "Dolby Digital" version inside with the "DTS" version coverart outside. I'm guessing that got a bad batch for this to happen two times in a row? Maybe third time's a charm? Will keep yall posted...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks