What's new

David Beckham: I don't get it (1 Viewer)

Scott_Sch

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Scott
I was actually checking out the bigsoccer site the other day and was having a tough time following some of the indepth discussions going on. I figure I'll keep up with it and start to learn about the players and transactions as the season gets going. Any idea if there is a 2007 MLS schedule out there? I was looking on their main page and I didn't seem to find it.

Andy_Bu

Supporting Actor

MLS has not yet released the schedule.

Traditionally it is released anywhere from mid Jan to Mid Feb. But with the uncertainty of when Becks arrives, it is likely going to cause a slight delay as that will affect everyones scheduling.

Andy

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
There were rumors of Zidane joining his old team mate Jorkaeff at NY Red Bulls, whatever happened to that?

--
H

Andy_Bu

Supporting Actor

Youri Djorkaeff retired last year and is not with the NY Red Bulls anymore.

The only Zidane rumors I have heard have come from fans so I don't know if there is anything concrete to them.

Andy

Andy_Bu

Supporting Actor

MLS has just released both the league and TV schedule

* As could be expected, the league schedule will allow Becks to visit each city at least once.

* Also, 16 of the 17 games Becks is expected to appear in will be nationally televised.

* Each of the league's 195 games will be broadcast at least regionally -- a league first, and 113 will be televised nationally -- most in league history.

* "MLS Primetime Thursday" on ESPN2, will consist of 29 broadcasts, beginning on April 12. Select broadcasts on ESPN2 will also include an extra 30 minutes of coverage.

* FSC returns to air 28 live regular season games on Saturday nights, each running in a three-hour window entitled "MLS Soccer Saturday on FSC." Thirty-minute pre- and post-game shows will be included, while the match itself will also be shown live on that network's sister station in Spanish. Fox Sports en Español is the largest all-sports Spanish-language network in the U.S.

* For the fifth year, MLS games will also be available in high definition on HDNet, which will air 31 regular season games, 27 of which are slated for Saturday nights.

* Spanish-language coverage on the Univision family of networks(Telefutura and Galavision) will be available on 25 occasions. Those matches will often involve the MLS teams that play in the markets with the largest Hispanic populations.

League Schedule
http://web.mlsnet.com/mls/schedule/index.jsp

TV Schedule
http://web.mlsnet.com/mls/schedule/2007/national_tv/

Andy

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks