What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Curb Your Enthusiasm, Season One (1 Viewer)

KevA

Stunt Coordinator
I disagree with Kurt about Season 3, but no matter how you look at it, Jari is in for a treat: hilarious episode after hilarious episode in Season 1 and Season 2 might be even funnier: The Car Salesman, The Thong, Thor, Trick or Treat and (of course) The Doll are superb.

GuruAskew

Senior HTF Member

Yeah, but it's not really a big deal if you watch the special last, or if you don't watch the special at all. Since the original poster obviously cares about watching the series in it's intended order, I think he should consider watching 7 before 4. He's already going to be swapping back and forth between disc 1 and 2, so he might as well. It may be one joke but it will be a joke he wouldn't get if he didn't see it in the proper order.

Jari

Stunt Coordinator
Just finished the set and I want more! Larry David is a genius when it comes to writing comedy. I found his method of building up the stories and situations very similar with british comedy series Fawlty Towers. Seriously, when do we get more Curb? :emoji_thumbsup:

BTW, has anybody tried that tabasco thing? :D

TedT

Second Unit
Just finished it too. Damn this show is amazing! You can see how Larry David had a huge part in Seinfeld's success. He's a total cross between Jerry & George!

I can't wait for season 2!

KevA

Stunt Coordinator
So many brilliantly funny moments in Season 2...it will be great to have it on DVD in June!

Justin Bauer

Supporting Actor
Thank you HBO!! Now, just get the Sopranos season 5 out on DVD 5 months after the season ends and I will forgive you. I hate watching on TV and tape because the quality is crap compared to the DVDs.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassidylhorne
Recent bookmarks