What's new

Criterion BD sale at Best Buy ~ $19.99 (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Not sure if it's much of a deal in light of the B&N Criterion BD sales, but Best Buy has over 300 Criterion BD titles up for grabs at roughly $20 a pop (unless it's some souped-up special edition that would be priced higher, but still sold at a discounted price during this sale).

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?cp=1&id=pcat17071&nrp=25&sc=Global&searchType=promo&sp=-streetdate%20skuidsaas&st=criterion-sale-148858&type=page&usc=All%20Categories&seeAll=&qp=studio_facet%3DStudio~Criterion^format_facet%3DFormat~Blu-ray%20Disc

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Wow! Patrick, you 'da man!!!!

Just bought two highly wanted Criterion titles. One was even less than $20 and FREE SHIPPING on both.

Ride the Pink Horse $19.99

Jubal $14.99

What a catch! Couldn't have done it without you.

Vegas 1

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Alvin Kuenster
Is this an online only sale or in store also? I have a store only couple of miles from where I live.

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
Vegas 1 said:
Is this an online only sale or in store also? I have a store only couple of miles from where I live.

Most BBY carry very few Criterion in store so it's mostly online

If you have a Barnes and Noble nearby you might be able to get them a little cheaper during the 40% Off sale once a couple store

coupons (??Additional 25%) become available Thursday and/or Monday. I usually get several extra coupons once they come out and am always happy to pass them along. If you need to do online, B&N FS is $25 so even with the current 25% online code (expires in 6 hrs) most single items are going to be cheaper with BBY and their Holiday FS.

Vegas 1

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Alvin Kuenster
David Norman said:
Most BBY carry very few Criterion in store so it's mostly online

If you have a Barnes and Noble nearby you might be able to get them a little cheaper there during their 40% Off sale once a couple store

coupons (??Additional 25%) become available Thursday and/or Monday. I usually get several extra coupons once they come out and am always happy to pass them along. If you need to do online, B&N FS is $25 so even with the current 25% online code (expires in 6 hrs) most single items are going to be cheaper with BBY and their Holiday FS.
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks