1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

CEBA Video?

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Dave B Ferris, Apr 23, 2008.

1. Dave B Ferris

Dave B Ferris Well-Known Member

Has anybody on this forum bought VideoDiscs or LaserDiscs from CEBA Video?

I think Charles, the propietor, might have passed-on recently, because his P.O. Box has been closed and his telephone number has been disconnected.

Mainly out of curiosity, I'm wondering what might have happened to his collection.

2. Gary Seven

Gary Seven Grand Poo Pah

Gaston
    I used to buy LDs from him some 15+ years ago. Charles was his name? It was so long ago... I don't know what's became of him since.

3. ajscott12

ajscott12 New Member

Sasha
    I realize this thread is ancient, but my grandfather, Charles, was the proprietor of CEBA video. He shut the business down rather suddenly years ago, but he still has most of his collection. I am actually starting to look into selling that collection now so that he can move into a smaller apartment.

4. AntcuFaalb

AntcuFaalb Member

Anthony
    Thanks to ajs3nj I managed to save Charles' MCA DiscoVision collection from the trash in the nick of time. I now have a treasured nearly-complete MCA DiscoVision set thanks to the generosity of the Shishkevish family.

6-8 more titles to go! Woohoo!