What's new

Can same HDMI input be mapped to different input sources on Anthem MRX 710 or 510 (1 Viewer)

Ramesh Kumar

Auditioning
Real Name
Ramesh Kumar
Hi,

I would like to hear from users of Anthem MRX 710 or MRX 510 is I can create an input source that use the same HDMI input.

That is can two input source configuration used the same HDMI physical connection or is the HDMI source not selectable once its assigned to an input source.

The use case is that my media Player Amazon FTV has only one HDMI out.
I currently create three input sources suing this one input as follows on my Rotel RSP 1069.
I want to know if this is possible on the Anthem

Input source 1: Video HDMI 1, Audio HDMI Audio, DTS Neo 6
Input source 2 : Video HDMI 1 , Audio Analog or off (so that I get the video on HDMI connect to the TV, but take the audio out directly from my media player to my headphone processor
Input source 3: Video HDMI 1, Audio, HDMI Audio , PCM 2 Channel (just a convenience, though the same can be achieved by selecting 2 channel mode of play back at the time of playback)

Please note there is only one physical connection in to the receiver in all the three input source setups.

The above should be easy to verify by folks who own the Anthem.
Your inputs on this is very much appreciated.

Also for a room of size 1680 sqft would the MRX 510 suffice or would I need an MRX 710 ?
Would the MRX 510 at 75 W per channel 5 channels driven mean I need to pump up the volume t get depth and clarity given my room size.
I use it with Focal Chorus 726 which has a sensitivity of 91.5 db

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks