What's new

Can anyone take a high quality screen shot from Heroes: Season 1 HD-DVD to blow up? (1 Viewer)

Johnny G

Supporting Actor
This may sound odd but I want to find out if Peter Petrelli wears the same watch as me.

In the episode that ends with him & Mohinder Suresh on a subway train, I think it may be around the 4th or 5th episode, it shows Peters wrist quite close up, he may be holding onto one of the trains hold bars.

I froze the picture but it wasn't clear enough without HD so I wondered if HD gave any more detail.

I know it's a bit of a pathetic thing to ask but it would be great if someone could do this for me.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Is this where Hiro comes back from the future and tells the guy to save the cheerleader?

Sorry I'm a Heroes noob. I've watched half the season so far but haven't geeked out on all the little intricasies...

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I don't want to speak for Johnny but I'm nearly certain that's the scene he's talking about (or maybe there's a better shot in an earlier scene of them on the subway).

EDIT: Deleted the spoiler.

Johnny G

Supporting Actor
Hi guys,

thanks for your response, it's actually while Peter & Mohinder are talking before the bit you mention (I didn't wanna mention that in case someone is gonna watch the series for the first time).

It's not such a close up, that's why I couldn't see the detail but it shows Peter from maybe head down to waist.

Is there any way of getting a screen shot from HD-DVd yet as I don't think people have HD-DVD drives in PCs yet?

Johnny G

Supporting Actor
thanks Sam,

Like I said, it's not a real close up but I should be able to tell if it's the same with a bit more resoluion than I had on the PAL TV broadcast.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks