What's new

CA 551R passing through to the CA 851A? (1 Viewer)

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
schan1269 said:
And 8 of them. The Nautilus has an exterior pre-amp crossover.
Then I guess the amps weren't that much less than the speakers. Nautilus are around $60K aren't they?

stevenn21

Agent
Real Name
steven
im going to try ask this question here as you know my current equipment,

i want to listen to music in the bathroom, in the uk there are no mains in the bathroom and i dont want to run an extension cord in as this is in violation of my tenancy agreement not to mention dangerous.

so i am left with a few options
option 1

a boom box geto blaster with a usb slot
pros: battery powered, not too expensive

cons: cannot connect to my network can only connect my digital music using the usb slot, would have to take it in and take it out everytime i used it, would have to load the music i wanted to listen to on to a usb stick. SQ unkown

option 2:

jongo s3 wireless battery powered network speaker (any other suggestions? )

pros: battery powered, connects to my network using wireless technology, cam leave it in the bathroom permanently, no need to load music on to it manually as it connects to my home network,

cons: no dlna so i dont think i can use a server like jriver to create playlists i dont know if cost is a downside as SQ is unknown(wireless sound isn't as good as wired in general),

option 3:

AS-TXRM Stationary Transmitter

im not sure if this is appropriate or not?

would have to buy Traveler® Series Speakers

do any of you have other suggestions or advice or had any experience with these systems

im going to post this in the wireless section also i just thought i would ask you guys what you thought

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks