What's new

Breaking Bad Season 2 (1 Viewer)

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member

Ah you need to read the Vince Gilligan interview posted above. ;) Doesn't give away too much just some specifics about who's in the bag.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
In retrospect, this season has been the mixing up of Breaking Bad, The Butterfly Effect, and Donnie Darko.

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
This has been a great season. I had a feeling we would not know exactly who is in the body bags in the finale. I must have missed it when Walt said "which one?" when asked where his cell phone was, and only knew about it when Skylar confronted him after the surgery.

I do see Walt as a tragic figure, kind of like Macbeth. Both of them started out with ambitions, which would get the best of them, and cause them to go off the deep end and commit murder.

Also, seeing Walt's picture held under the Wanted sign, as Hank was holding the jar, just telling where it began for Walt, and how far it has gotten.

Jeff Pounds

Second Unit
One interesting note from the interview...

There really is a "Save Walter White" web site as seen in the show... when you get to the "donate now" button, it takes to the National Cancer Coalition web site.

Link to "Save Walter White"

Pretty clever.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks