What's new

Boston Acoustics VR12 Center Channel 3-way (1 Viewer)

foxisbubba

Auditioning
Real Name
Mike Fox
Boston Acoustics VR12 Center Channel 3-way (Very Low-Hours, Mint) $150 plus shipping

Legendary Boston Center speaker that is often referred to as the best center speaker Boston has ever produced. Lynnfield VR tweeter with 4.5 inch vertically aligned midrange and dual 6.5 inch woofers in a sealed, magnetically shielded enclosure.

VERY HARD TO FIND LOW-USE SITUATION

Less than 50hrs use on this VR12, barely broken in yet. Sounds Amazing!
Brand-New condition cosmetically, performs perfectly. Research and reviews show other center channels at 2-3x the price don't perform as well as the acclaimed VR12.

Original owner. If you are like others on the AV forums, looking for a MINT VR12 - this is it. Send email if you have any questions. Thanks for looking.

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
I had one of these several years ago. It was a great center channel speaker. I replaced it with a KEF Q200 before I sold that entire system. Can you please note the price you are selling it for per forum rules?

ac6122109

Auditioning
Real Name
Andrea Cenciotti
Hi there,
I'm keen to purchase this beast of a unit.
I live in Sydney Australia so could you please let me know what the postage costs would be?
Look forward to your response,
Andrea

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks