What's new

Boobies in the next Bond? (1 Viewer)

TheoGB

Screenwriter
Hmm. Now that's interesting. We had a U.S. English teacher in secondary school (2nd year == 12-13 yr olds) and she was a real nut on Authurian stuff. She showed us Excalibur and I remember thinking it was pretty strong stuff.
The only version we get over here is the 15-rated (maybe 18 but I don't think so) version. Perhaps she'd seen the PG one in the States so often she had no idea what it would be like when she rented it over here. :D

Larry Sutliff

Senior HTF Member
SINBAD AND THE EYE OF THE TIGER was rated G but it had a scene with Jane Seymour and another gorgeous girl nude on the beach. My dad took me to see that flick when I was eleven years old and I still thank him for it!;)

DaveBB

Supporting Actor
The new rumor is the Halle Berry will be in the next Bond film; but no details on the role. However the good news is that Salma Hayek will play Bond's lover and will be topless.
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Bill Catherall

Screenwriter
Well, being the ever so curious man that I am I had to check out Tomorrow Never Dies. ;) The scene in question doesn't show what was reported to show. But it gets darn close. Here's what you do see: (spoiler tags for the easily offended)
The very lower portion of the girl's butt, the part where it meets the leg. (By the way a very sexy part of the female anatomy if you ask me.) The mention of "lips" is probably because we see a "meaty" portion of where the upper inner back-of-the-thigh meet up with the lower inner buttox (said in a Forrest Gump voice). If that's "lip", then it's huge, in my horny opinion. :D

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
I still don't know what you're all talking about, and I can't believe how low this thread has fallen...
...but I believe Bill is right :crazy:

Duane Robinson

Second Unit
Excalibur was originally put into theatrical release simultaniously in both it's PG and R rating formats in the US. Most home video versions are the R rated one, but TV and movie channels show the PG version. R rated version features a few more minutes of graphic sex and violence.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I recently saw Excalibur on a pay channel on cable. I had to check the info screen like 4 times to make sure I was reading right. The info said PG and before the movie played it said PG also. Maybe someone screwed up and played the R version instead. That's probably the only explanation for what I saw that night.

GlennH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Glenn
According to Link Removed, EXCALIBUR was originally rated R, and the PG rating is for a re-edited version.
How about ROMEO AND JULIET (1968) which was originally rated G. It was re-rated as PG in 1973 for re-release. There is a brief Olivia Hussey topless scene there, but I'm not sure if it was in the original release or not.

Ben Motley

Supporting Actor
Brit is such a babe! She's not underrated in my book Tom; I'd be all over her.

Glenn, that shot is extremely brief, at least on dvd. Maybe it's the only existing version, or maybe there never was a longer shot... it sure would be nice to see more of Olivia Hussey though, that's for sure.

Dan Hitchman

Senior HTF Member
I always thought the classic Bond franchise had more nudity in the uncut European versions vs. what we get now on video. I seem to recall that on Goldfinger (as an example) they shot a scene twice. Once for American audiences (with no nudity or implied nudity) and once for the rest of the world with.

Hmmm...

Dan

Jeff Cooper

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Cooper
Maybe this doesn't count, but at the very beginning of THE SPY WHO LOVED ME, when the sailors are walking around on the ship, there are several Playboy centerfolds pasted up on the wall at the edge of the screen, with many boobies in full view.
Of course, all this is omitted in the Pan 'N Scan version!! :D

Jeff Adkins

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Adkins
Diamonds Are Forever has the longest nude scene of any Bond film, but even that is fairly brief.
Sheena is rated PG and has quite a bit of nudity in it.
By the way, does anyone notice how in the hell All The Presidents Men got a PG with all those f-words??
Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks