What's new

Bob, The Bachelor (1 Viewer)

Jodee

Screenwriter
Kelli Jo is really growing on me. She actually seems to be the most level-headed of the bunch. No drama, no crying jags, as she actually has dates with Bob without going into uncomfortable emotional areas.

I also like Merideth, although I think her bitchiness was coming out in this episode. I did not like her incessant scowl during the rose ceremony. I had to laugh though when she was being catty about Lee Ann. I also liked how she stood up to Bob and told him he was being ridiculous for having the same feelings for all 6 girls.

Mary is ok, but her whole being just reeks of desperation to me. She seems obsessed with marrying Bob rightaway. I can't tell if it's the loud ticking of her biological clock or what, but her determination to snag Bob is kind of scary. Plus, I couldn't believe her crying meltdown when he was going out on another date.

Estella-- not sure why she is still around after her crying meltdown ON THEIR DATE. As a sensitive woman, I was cringing at that and wanted to yell at the screen "Dummy! Don't do that." No man wants to be put on the spot about his feelings, especially after you have only had a few dates on a TV show. It's way too early in their "relationship" to go running into the bathroom crying.

I am so happy psycho bitch Lee Ann is gone. I couldn't believe her whole parting interview where she blamed everyone else for not getting a rose but not herself. Maybe Bob didn't like being given ultimatums? Maybe that worked for her when she was dating one guy who was crazy about her, but Bob has plenty of women here to choose from. He doesn't need to play her manipulation games.

It was pretty obvious that Brooke would be going tonight. She seemed to have zero connection with Bob and barely made a blip on the radar screen. I'm surprised she has gone this far. Kind of funny how she finally admitted she was a virgin. I'm sure that sealed it. Bob is an experienced man and a player. I sincerely doubt that he wants to play sex teacher on his wedding night.

I also read on another site an interesting tidbit about Brooke. She went to the hospital for what she thought was a spider bite and it turned out to be herpes! Guess that explains that thing that was on her face this episode. (She must be a "technical virgin"-- heh.)

Just the other day I was joking about them all delevoping the same sores from kissing (a la Spinal Tap) -- I had no idea it was less of a joke than I thought. I wonder if any of the girls or Bob will come down with it. Although I don't remember him macking on her as much as the other girls.

Rob Willey

Screenwriter
Real Name
Rob
Ok, three brunettes and Kelly Jo.
Haha, you're killing me! Kelly Jo not a brunette!? Did you see that picture of her with curly hair? Dark brown.

I think Merdith goes next week, possibly sunk by Bob's reaction to her family.

Rob

Ashley Seymour

Supporting Actor
Haha, you're killing me! Kelly Jo not a brunette!? Did you see that picture of her with curly hair? Dark brown.
A HAH!! The missing piece. At the beginning I said Bob would go for the brunette (black hair) gal, especially if -like Bob - she had curly hair (and sideburns.)

I forgot that picture she showed him last night. She wins! There is the curly hair. She is dark enough with the brown hair. All the blonds are gone.

If Bob doesn't go for her, there is always Jeremy. "Excuse me Kelly Jo, but since Bob didn't pick you, would mind if I had a kiss?"

Jeff Flugel

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Flugel
Yay, the beyotch is gone! A Lee Ann-free TV is the way to be.

Mary is a little too serious and conscious of her biological clock, perhaps. But she's a fox, for sure. I think it'll come down between her and Kelly Jo, who is a real charmer and seems relaxed and fun and is wisely keeping a lid on her emotions (comparatively speaking) in Bob's presence.

Meredith's claws are coming out and I won't be surprised if she's cut next week. Estella's a little too emotionally fragile, but who knows? It could go any way now.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
And then there were three...

Meredith (my favorite) was sent packing by the chipmunk.

I think this puts Kelly Jo in the driver's seat. Mary just reeks of desperation, and Estella is too fragile emotionally.

Dave Morton

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dave
is it me or do Merideth and Estella look like they can be twins? I was watching last night and if I didn't know any better, I would have thought there were only 3 girls to start with. Kind of scary.

But I think taking Bob to the grave killed the relationship. I would have been running at that weirdness right away.

I don't see him with Mary. Although the Cuban food looked great, he seemed out of sorts with her parents not speaking english. I think he'll keep her until the last two and drop her. Let's face it, Mary is the girl you date because she is very passionate, so to say, but she's not the girl you marry, imho.

I say he keeps KellyJo. She seems to be the only "normal" girl there. Estella is an emotional wreck with the crying episode.

just my $0.02.

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
I wouldn't go for Mary unless he wants to get married and have kids before he even gets to know her.

I think Estella and Kelly Jo will be the final two, then he will have to decide if Kelly Jo is good beyond the just having fun part.

Rob Willey

Screenwriter
Real Name
Rob
I wasn't envying Bob last night trying to choose which one of four real keepers to cut loose.

I think Mary is gone next week to spare her feelings as much as possible, and I think Estella will be the last woman standing.

Rob

Ashley Seymour

Supporting Actor
I'm for Kelly Jo, but only if we get to see more of her in that two piece.

If Bob hands her the that motel room key and she says that she has butterflies in her stomach, then the deal is sealed.

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
I just thought it was interesting hearing about the show on the radio last week. Lee Anne was on and said that the initial night seems like it's only about an hour, but it goes on for hours and hours. Most of the dates do and it's strange how they pick from literally hours of footage for each type of date.

Ning Wong

Stunt Coordinator
i finally sat down and watched all the episdoes on my TIVO.
i don't konw who I want to win..
i am eager!!!

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Man, I still think Bob's been a bust on this show. I think he smacks of insincerity overall, just my gut feeling about him.

I don't think either of the girls (Kelly Jo or Estella) are going to "win" if Bob chooses either of them.

I do think Kelly Jo will be the one with the final rose, though. But I think she's a bit too young for Bob, but it's not a deal-breaker, like Mary's biological clock which seemed to be ticking so loudly throughout their dates.

PeteyG

Stunt Coordinator
think he smacks of insincerity overall, just my gut feeling about him.
Patrick - I agree with you. I really can't believe how much a player he is. It seems all he does is kiss every girl he's gone out with so far. After how well he came off on The Bachelorette, it's amazing how poorly I see him now.

I was very impressed by how mature Mary was last night. She handled herself with grace and class, which was something I wasn't expecting at all.

Martino

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Martin O.
I was thinking that Mary would be the next "Bachelorette" after watching last nights show.

She looks the part, and has class, and wants to be married RIGHT NOW!!!! (tick, tick, tick...)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
They should use the tick-tock sound from "24" for Mary's theme if she was the next Bachelorette. :)

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
Bob is not near as bad as some of these other tools they have picked as the bachelor.

Rob Willey

Screenwriter
Real Name
Rob
I was thinking that Mary would be the next "Bachelorette" after watching last nights show.
If my prediction that Estella will be the last woman standing is correct, I think Kelly Jo has the inside track on the next "Bachelorette" gig. She may be a little young, but she certainly has the personality to pull it off.

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks