What's new

Big Brother 8 Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I find it funny that Dick seems to be under the impression that he and Daniele are one and that they will share the winnings evenly lol. Think about it, Daniele went into that house alone, she went there with the knowledge that she's there by herself and that she was going to shoot for the win, she had no idea Dick was there so if she wins why should that change?

I don't know, I just think it would be hilarious if she only split the money, say, 20/80% if she won. :D Her comment last night about how is Dick going to go about doing all his plans with only 50 g's made me laugh, it made me laugh because I suspected she wasn't kidding. :laugh:

phil-w

Stunt Coordinator
Are they allowed to split the winnings? I thought, like Survivor,they were not allowed to conspire to split the winnings. It seems like Dick would do anything for his daughters approval, but it would be interesting to see if that goes as far as giving up his winnings for her.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
:rolleyes

Can we have one f!@#$%ing year where a jackass doesn't win!?

I should have went with my instincts and turned it off after Eric was revealed to the others as Americas player, that was the most entertaining part of the entire show.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I guess the AP just proves that "America" loves an a-hole.

Lisa wasn't a jackass. Will was a funny jackass.

RyanAn

Screenwriter
7 years. It's been 7 years since a good guy one. ;(

Where's Chicken George when you need him?

Daryl L

Supporting Actor
I swear I saw dicks head swell 50x's it's size when he heard america wanted Eric evict Dustin and save dick, then 100x's more when america wanted Eric vote to give dick the winning money. What a dick. :angry:

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
The most entertaining part of the whole show was seeing that Howie put on a good 50 pounds since last season.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks