What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Big Brother 6 - ongoing thread (1 Viewer)

Jason Walstrom

Supporting Actor
I hate how Ivette calls Eric, Captain. Gimme a break she's kissing his ass so obviously. I believe Mike will be gone.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
What is it that they deserve? Whatever comes of this will only mean higher ratings for the show.

Randy B A

Supporting Actor
I was watching "My Bodygaurd" yesterday, and that bully that beats up the Bodygaurd reminds me of Eric. :laugh:

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
I doubt it. This is all the more reason the show won't be renewed. The bad publicity for whitewashing the fact that their muslim houseguest is being treated like shit for not a single valid reason. That their model married firefighter is a racist liar who tried to grope another woman and threatened assault against two houseguests and attempted to assault another. That many of these guests may end up in court over slander because the waiver doesn't cover individual to individual. They should have stepped in and they didn't. They deserve to have the show go to shit for failing to see when others had gone way over the line. If it wasn't Eric, Ivette was about to do the same. Eric, Ivette, Mike, and April should have been tossed long, long ago.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson

And as someone who can take of leave the show, I'll certainly be tuning in on Tuesday night...

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
I know it'll never happen, but I wish there was some way for Michael to stay, even though I like Janelle too.

I'm really hoping Kaysar wins HoH and puts up Eric and Ivette. I wouldn't mind April, Jennifer, or James leaving either. Everyone else I either like (Kaysar, Sarah) or have no problem with (Howie, Rachel, Maggie, Beau).

Jason Walstrom

Supporting Actor
I was suprised to see that it was Rachel who spied on Michael talking to Janelle and ran up to Eric to let him know Mike was talking trash about his family totally out of context. Basically she caused the entire ordeal.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Well, Rachel knew what would set Eric off, and she played that card. Her and Jennifer are truly the sneaks in this game, and I wonder how far they will go because obviously their "co-horts" know they are sneaky women, and will have to adjust their game accordingly once the obvious targets (Janelle and Kaysar) are taken care of in the near future.

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
I actually dont see anything wrong with Eric. Yea he is in control now, but things like tha change. He had every right to be mad at someone making a joke about how your grandparants died. I would be mad too.

Michael is just a pervert who knows he was caught and is now trying to cope with the whole world knowing he is a creep. I wish that one of the ladies would have the backbone to complain to BB about his unwanted touching. He needs a dose of reality about how he acts around other people. He needs to learn that he doesnt need to paw every woman in sight. He is a perfect example of someone who might have the body of a man, but still has the maturity and self control of a 6 year old.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
I tend to agree with you about Michael (that he is a creep), but I think the whole "sexual harassment" thing is a joke. Eric was asking someone if he would be charged with sexual harassment if he did what he did at work. All I kept thinking was, you're not at work dumbass.

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Granted, one way to look at the actions of certain guys in the house would be to characterize them as "sexual harassment." On the other hand, what about the ladies who choose to traipse around with various body parts practically hanging out so that they have to keep tucking them in?

:laugh: :laugh:

Actually, everyone is playing everyone else and some of the gals are taking advantage of the fact that some of the guys are obviously a bit immature and are letting the little head control the big head.

:D

And I agree that Eric is a bit of an idiot, but he's also playing everyone too. I chose him as the winner in the BB Challenge here on the HTF because I thought of the "fireman factor" where Tom won the latest SURVIVOR. Unfortunately, Eric is not Tom (couldn't even shine his shoes) and I feel his (Eric's) days are numbered unless he changes his strategy.

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter

The hack job went the other way as CBS left out Michael's comments about Eric's kids looking like leprechauns.

I am with Scott_S and cannot stand Michael. He is scum.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
The best thing to happen to Big Brother this season so far to really shake up the house:

Kaysar got HoH after Michael got the boot. Eric is toast...I hope...

BTW, someone just noticed that Michael looked like Syndrome from The Incredibles, especially when he makes that funny looking grin that bears his teeth.

NolanJ

Second Unit
Patrick, don't think that will happen because:

I'm not sure if it would be in Kaysar's best interests to put Eric up on the block... considering his large following in the house.

If he does that, 1) Eric doesn't leave because he gets the required votes to stay and 2) He gets a big target on his back.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Kaysar said long ago he would still live up to his deal and not put up Eric. However, Maggie and James. That could cost Eric 500K on the spot. :D

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
I don't think his "following" is as large as people seem to think. I'd give him Maggie and Ivette, and that's about it. The others I believe are just playing along because they know he's a strong player, and would probably love to vote him out as long as they're not the one that has to put him up. If he's smart, he should put up Eric and perhaps Beau or Howie, neither of whom would likely get voted out. Then of course the veto could really screw him over...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh.1983
Recent bookmarks