1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

are the kids in your neighborhood out of control?

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Philip_G, Nov 4, 2006.

1. Philip_G

Philip_G Well-Known Member

Seems like the ones in mine are.
    Today I found 75 or 100 2-3" rocks in my front yard that they decided should be thrown there after the last snow storm, I wondered why I had all kinds of holes in the snow.
    Last time one of them ran his bike into my car leaving a nice gash that surprisingly no one fessed up to.

the rocks, BTW, got thrown back out into the street. I'm not their mom nor am I here to pick up after them. The guy up the street was less than thrilled [​IMG]

2. MarkHastings

MarkHastings Well-Known Member

I just saw something on "Inside Edition" where a couple came home to what appeared to be a burglurized home. In fact, it was just 2 kids, a 10 year old and a 7 year old. They just went into the house (for no real reason) and caused $50,000 worth of damage.

I just found the news article:
    http://www.insideedition.com/ourstor...px?storyid=454
    [​IMG]

3. Philip_G

Philip_G Well-Known Member

sounds like something my neighbors kids would do when they're older.

At least the parents made one of them go out and pick up the rocks. When I was a kid if a neighbor saw me doing that they'd take me right to my parents and I'd be cleaning up the neighbors yard or I'd get a beating.