are the kids in your neighborhood out of control?

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Philip_G, Nov 4, 2006.

1. Philip_G

Philip_G Producer

Seems like the ones in mine are.
    Today I found 75 or 100 2-3" rocks in my front yard that they decided should be thrown there after the last snow storm, I wondered why I had all kinds of holes in the snow.
    Last time one of them ran his bike into my car leaving a nice gash that surprisingly no one fessed up to.

the rocks, BTW, got thrown back out into the street. I'm not their mom nor am I here to pick up after them. The guy up the street was less than thrilled [​IMG]

2. MarkHastings

MarkHastings Executive Producer

I just saw something on "Inside Edition" where a couple came home to what appeared to be a burglurized home. In fact, it was just 2 kids, a 10 year old and a 7 year old. They just went into the house (for no real reason) and caused $50,000 worth of damage.

I just found the news article:
    http://www.insideedition.com/ourstor...px?storyid=454
    [​IMG]

3. Philip_G

Philip_G Producer

sounds like something my neighbors kids would do when they're older.

At least the parents made one of them go out and pick up the rocks. When I was a kid if a neighbor saw me doing that they'd take me right to my parents and I'd be cleaning up the neighbors yard or I'd get a beating.