1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone pick up Ultraviolet on DVD?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Derek J, Nov 12, 2001.

1. Derek J

Derek J Extra

I've heard a lot of good things about this British Television show but I wanted to hear firsthand from you guys. In case any of you don't know what Ultraviolet is it is a modern tale about Vampires. That's all I know. It is a 2 disc set and it is selling for $29.99 over at Amazon. It is in DD 5.1 and in Widescreen format. So do you guys think I should get it?

2. Karl Schuster

I purchased it from amazon several months back when it first came out. i have only watched the first 3 episodes, and it seems pretty good so far.
    Basically Vampires are walking the streets (not sure what their agenda is yet) and there is a special team of police that track them down. Not so much action (a la blade) however an interesting story that keeps you hooked. Similar to X Files.
    i have too many DVD's to watch, so I have not yet had the time to finish it, but so far so good. I purchased it solely on the strength on the comments at amazon, and so far seems that i have not yet wasted my money.
    [​IMG]

3. Bill Crosthwait

Bill Crosthwait Second Unit

I would definitely add this series to your DVD collection. I give two [​IMG] [​IMG]
    ------------------
    Bill
    wcrosthwai@aol.com
    My DVD, Home Theater page

4. Gord Lacey

Gord Lacey Screenwriter

Mark Wilson wrote a short review of the disc which can be found at http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/reviews.cfm?ReleaseID=648