What's new

Anyone pick up Ultraviolet on DVD? (1 Viewer)

Derek J

Grip
I've heard a lot of good things about this British Television show but I wanted to hear firsthand from you guys. In case any of you don't know what Ultraviolet is it is a modern tale about Vampires. That's all I know. It is a 2 disc set and it is selling for $29.99 over at Amazon. It is in DD 5.1 and in Widescreen format. So do you guys think I should get it?

I purchased it from amazon several months back when it first came out. i have only watched the first 3 episodes, and it seems pretty good so far.
Basically Vampires are walking the streets (not sure what their agenda is yet) and there is a special team of police that track them down. Not so much action (a la blade) however an interesting story that keeps you hooked. Similar to X Files.
i have too many DVD's to watch, so I have not yet had the time to finish it, but so far so good. I purchased it solely on the strength on the comments at amazon, and so far seems that i have not yet wasted my money.
patriot.gif

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
Mark Wilson wrote a short review of the disc which can be found at http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/reviews.cfm?ReleaseID=648

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks