What's new

Any idea when Lois and Clark - Season 4 will come out? (1 Viewer)

James Sajdak

Stunt Coordinator
Is there any idea when Lois & Clark: The Complete Fourth Season will be released. I am kind of anxious.

Daniel-M

Second Unit
Probably in November. They are probably going to have a Superday 2(Superday 1 was last week) with the release of Adventures of Superman season 5/6, Superman TAS Vol 3, Superboy Season 2 and the Ultimate 14 disc Superman Movie Collection

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete

all sounds about right except Superman TAS Vol. 3 came out this past week so that is now complete. I really hope we do see Superboy: Season 2 because I blind bought season 1... and while not the greatest... I am really enjoying it. :)

Roger_S

Stunt Coordinator
Perhaps in lieu of an animated Superman release, they could substitute the Superman serials for it.

One thing I'm wondering is if they'll do anything rebarding the final episode which had the series end in a cliffhanger. It would be nice if they could have an interview with the producers and/or Dean Cain to explain where they would've gone with that. I guess we'll ever get Teri Hatcher to do an audio commentary on this series. Ah well...

Marla

Auditioning
Real Name
Marla Gleason
I just got an email back from WB on July 4 (as I was hanging in the New Krypton Arc and wrote the source). The email said there was no production information available on that request. I've only found two sources online. One looks like it might be a pirated download (I'd rather have the real thing) and one is a set of transcripts for educational purposes. I hope your right about the fall release.

WhitneyG

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Whitney
There's always Justice League Unlimited Season One for the animated release. I believe we've already seen info indicating a fall (Oct/Nov) release.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks